Dutch Lady’s “Back to School – What’s
Your Story?” contest is open to all Malaysians whom
fulfil the criteria below:
a) Parents with school going children above the age of six and older
2. The Contest commences on 00:00 12th November 2011 and ends on
23:59 25th November 2011, both dates inclusive (“Contest Period”),
unless notified otherwise. The advertiser reserves the right to
extend Contest timelines if deemed necessary.
3. Only THREE stories will be selected as the main
4. Prizes are as follows:
a) Cash prize worth RM800 and Dutch Lady Milk hamper + an opportunity
to be featured in three major print dailies.
5. Contest winners are then required to participate in a round table
discussion that will be moderated by a celebrity parent and a nutritionist
and psychologist. The discussion will be based on the answers that
you submitted. More details will be announced shortly.
6. Multiple submissions are allowed, however, each participant is
entitled to win a maximum of 1 prize only, even if they submit more
than 1 entry.
7. The Contest is a subjective based competition, where parents
are required to share their own experience/story on how to prepare
children for their 1st day of school.
b) Registration form can be found in Dutch Lady Malaysia’s
website. Participants are required to download the
form and fill in their details as instructed in the entry form:
• And send an email to email@example.com
with your answers to ONE of the questions below:
√ Q1. A recent study showed that 30% of school
students skipped breakfast before school. Some say it’s because their
parents didn’t encourage them to eat breakfast. What do you think? Please also share
your experience with your kids.
√ Q2. Going to school for the first time can be
nerve-wrecking for children.
What are some of your experiences? And how did
you manage it?
c) Entries can be submitted in three languages – English/
Bahasa Malaysia/ Chinese
d) Stories to be submitted by November 25, 2011
9. The winners will be determined by a panel of judges made up of
Dutch Lady Milk Industries Berhad representatives based on their
answers to the questions submitted. Contest winners will be notified
by email and/or phone on November 30, 2011.
10. If the information provided by the Participants are incorrect/
invalid and the identity of the Participants do not match with the
NRIC, the Participant’s eligibility will be disqualified without
assigning any reasons thereof or giving any prior notification.
11. Dutch Lady Milk Industries Berhad will not be responsible and
reserves the absolute discretion to disqualify any registration,
duplicate entries, incomplete/ inaccurate registration, late entries,
error message, unsuccessful registration due to network failure
and/or interruption experienced by internet service providers or
any reason whatsoever as Dutch Lady Milk Industries Berhad may in
its absolute discretion deem fit.
12. The manner or method of Dutch Lady Milk Industries Berhad identifying
the Winners shall not be questioned and all decisions made by Dutch
Lady Milk Industries Berhad shall be final. No appeal and/or correspondence
will be entertained.
13. Winners will be notified via email/ Facebook message/or via
phone on 30 November 2011.
14. Upon submitting the entries, participants are obligated to attend
the interview session scheduled to be held on week 1 December 2011.
Event logistics will be furnished once winners are announced.
15. The Prize(s) is non-transferable to any 3rd party and non-exchangeable
for up-front cash, credit or kind.
16. The Winners shall personally bear and be responsible for ALL
incidental costs relating to accepting the Prize(s) including but
not limited to any applicable taxes, insurance payments, registration
fees, processing fees, administrative fees, fuel charges, visa,
travel documents and all other personal expenses.
17. Dutch Lady Milk Industries Berhad does not accept any liability
whatsoever (including negligence) with respect to the death, injury,
any losses, damages or accidents arising from the use of the Prize(s)
won by the Winners.
18. By participating in the Contest, Participants agree to be bound
by the T&C as well as the decisions of Dutch Lady Milk Industries
Berhad and/or the panel judges. Dutch Lady Milk Industries Berhad’s
decision on all matters relating to the Contest shall be final and
binding on all Participants and no further correspondence and/ or
appeal to dispute such decisions will be entertained.
19. The Participants hereby give their consent to and authorize
Dutch Lady Milk Industries Berhad to disclose their particulars
to a 3rd party service provider and/or representative engaged by
Dutch Lady Milk Industries Berhad for the purpose of the Contest.
20. Dutch Lady Milk Industries Berhad reserves the right to use
the names, any photographs taken and/or other information of the
Participants and/ or representatives without first obtaining any
consent from the user for the current and future advertising and
promotion purposes, or to be featured in any publicity material
related to the Contest without compensation.
21. Dutch Lady Milk Industries Berhad reserves the right at any
time without prior notice to add, delete, suspend or vary the T&C
contained herein, wholly or in part by way of posting on the website
or Facebook, or in any other manner deemed suitable by Dutch Lady
Milk Industries Berhad. The Participants agree to access the website
at regular time intervals to view the T&C and to ensure to be
kept up-to-date with any changes or variations of the T&C.
22. The T&C shall be governed by and construed in accordance
with the laws of Malaysia and the Accountholders agree to submit
to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.
23. In the event of any discrepancies, ambiguities or disputes in
the interpretation of any of the T&C herein in any language,
the Bahasa Malaysia version shall prevail.