Strawberry Banana Chia Seed Pudding (4 servings)
- 1 banana, mashed
- ½ cup greek yogurt (140g)
- 1 cup Dutch Lady low fat high calcium milk (240ml)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup chia seeds (40g)
- 1 cup strawberry (150g), diced
- 1Mash the banana in a medium-sized bowl.
- 2Mix the banana and the yogurt together until smooth.
- 3Pour in the milk, vanilla extract, chia seeds, and strawberries, and mix until well combined.
- 4Pour the mixture into an airtight container and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- 5Serve the pudding in your favourite dish and top with sliced bananas and diced strawberries.