- 1Whisk eggs, cinnamon, vanilla, and milk together in medium-large bowl to make the egg wash.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, vanilla, sugar, lemon juice and heavy cream to make cheesecake mixture
- 3Take 2 slices of bread, cut them into heart shapes, and spread the cheesecake mixture on one side of each slice.
- 4Place sliced strawberries on both sides, and form a sandwich.
- 5Dip the sandwich in the egg wash to coat.
- 6Melt the butter in a skillet on medium-low heat and cook for 2-3 minutes or until crumbs are crispy and the bread is golden brown.
- 7Stack and garnish with strawberries and confectioners’ sugar. Top with maple syrup or honey, to your liking.
The Secret Ingredient
What makesthis French Toast healthy and wholesome? Dutch Lady milk that’s packed with protein, calcium and other essential nutrients are the key ingredients, making it the rightrecipe to start to your day. You can enjoy your healthy breakfast and meals without compromising on health with our products.
Besides better nutrition, Dutch Lady Full Cream Milk also adds a fluffier texture and flavour to the French toast. Also, don’t forget to take it up a notch with some fresh strawberries and cinnamon or other toppings of your choice to make your Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast more exciting. You can also top it off with some whipped cream, icing sugar, maple syrup or honey.
Enjoy and happy indulgence!
If you want more delicious and healthy recipes, head over to our recipe section to find out more.